Thursday, August 9, 2007

It dawns on me...am mad!!

Needless to say, this is my first entry and i have decided to finally blog because, this hot afternoon I have finally overcome my fear of doing so and actually decided ," what the heck, just bloody do it!". Ok in all truth, the real reason is that I actually think am a bit mad and for catharsis sake i must share it with the world.

Swinging from one emotional pendulum to the next: one moment i feel exhilarated- its great to be alive, am young, love my job, not to bad looking and actually feel blest by God and the next, well, fuck it! am tired, too much bloody time on my hands, not working hard enough and this world is full of ....jokers,( TRUST ME I CAN THINK OF A BETTER EXPLETIVE HERE) who make life that much bloody harder!!!

Can someone bloody help me out here!? why the hell is humanity seemingly so bloody content to let some nutcases lead them to the dogs, all in the name of " Oh really, we remember a time when it was worse...." ? Screw that!! If you do, so bloody what? So, we aren't to hope for better, but instead like a fat sow, wallow in the mud of contentment and give birth to more piglets!? Is that it?!

It seems Africa is a bloody pig sty and the various nations are the sows on heat just gagging for it, and when they are serviced, all they give birth to are piglets. Who services them? hahaaha . will tell u tomorrow!

What is truly pathetic is the Sow looks at the piglets in wonder, wondering why her little ones are odd looking. As far as she is concerned, she was screwed by a Lion and as she waddles to the pond to look at her reflection in the murky water in a near by pond, all she sees is a beautiful lioness staring back at her!! Its pathetic. Her... madness!

No comments: